Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

So our grocery store, Harris Teeter, has been holding a video contest for the past month; winners would get a grocery gift card (almost equal to what we spend on groceries for the entire month!). I came across it on their facebook page, and saw that only a couple people had entered (and there would be 5 prizes total!) so I made up this video and submitted it a couple weeks ago. (A few of you might have seen it already on facebook.) Well last week I got an email letting me know that we had won! Woohoo!!! And we could literally get a chicken dinner with our winnings. So clearly I had to make that the title. ;)

So, for your viewing pleasure, here is my embarrassing (but winning) video:





The contest is still going on, and I think there will be two more winners. You can check their facebook page for contest details. I would love it if somebody else around here won, too! :)

3 comments:

  1. How awesome is that?! Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I already do, but if I didn't, your video would make me want to shop at Harris Teeter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally impressed. Wow. This deserved to win.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin