This morning Gracie walked into the kitchen, looked at Charlie and said, "Hey Sugar-buster."
It cracked us up.
Me: Charlie's going to run some errands with me.
Gracie: No... I think he can't run very well... Maybe you need to take a stroller.
Gracie: We don't drink coffee. It's bad for our bodies.
Me: You're right.
Gracie: It makes us COUGH a lot.
Gracie had a rough morning--all her toys got locked away because she refused to clean her room, and it just went downhill from there. In the car she said, "You know why I'm making bad choices? I need to listen to President Monson, so I can learn how to make good choices."
Gracie on her fake phone: "hello? ohhhh hi. ohhh you're sick? i'm sorry. well, i'm on a playdate right now, so i can't come back to my house. sorry. okay. bye............ husband."
(to me) "He's crying because he misses me."
Me: "Does daddy cry when i leave?"
G (stoically): "No."

These are my favorite posts. I think Gracie needs to come teach brigitte how to listen to President Monson so she can make good choices too. I think locking away the toys is GOOD IDEA.....im off to find a box!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE GRACIE!!!
ReplyDelete