Tuesday, November 1, 2011
TGS: Charlie, Good Choices & Marriage Concerns
Occasionally Gracie will shoot Charlie a one liner in the back seat, and then ignore him. Recently as he screamed on the way home, she looked over him and deadpanned:
I'm really tired of this, Charlie.
And another day, into dead silence:
I can't be your mother, Charlie.
Post-reprimand, Gracie sometimes likes to go over which choices are good and which are bad.
Mommy: That was not a good choice.
Gracie: Like bothering is not a good choice? Like you bother me?
We've also been discussing the kind of "prince" Gracie should marry. I've told her he should be funny, smart, and nice. (I also had to break the news that he can't be in her family, which knocked her favorite men--Daddy, Charlie, and Uncle E--out of the running.)
Gracie: Who can marry Charlie, me or Abby?
Mommy: Abby.
Gracie: Abby? I think I'm going to be kind of grumpy if there's no mans left.
Mommy: I think there will be a nice man left for you.
Gracie: Well, I think I'm going to be grumpy if there's no mans. Then I can't get married!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL! You clearly need to stop making bad choices and bothering her! And, maybe I can sympathize with Gracie's last quote? haha
ReplyDeleteThat would be tough if their were no mans left, that would make me grumpy too. She is SO hilarious!
ReplyDelete:) Those made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny. I love the things that come out of her mouth.
ReplyDeleteSo funny!
ReplyDelete