Jamie's Note: STEVE POSTED THIS!!!!!!! Real men blog. Peace.
So, Gracie has a recent obsession with pouring water on things which we are trying to take care of. She enjoys pouring water out on the table and playing with it. She especially enjoys water on other childrens' heads, namely Charlie and his friend, Tyler. She crossed the line, though, when she poured some water on her friend's book.
This is the conversation that ensued as I sat with her on the couch, trying to help her come up with a solution to this ruined book.
Me: Gracie, by pouring water on the book, it got all ruined. How can we fix it?
Gracie: Fix it? We can get Daddy's toolbox, get some screws, and put some screws in it with a screwdriver. Then we can get a hammer and HAMMER it.
Me: (after turning to the side, laughing, and regaining my composure) Sweetheart, I think that would ruin the book. I think the problem is that the book got all wet. What can we do to fix Abby's book?
Gracie: If it's wet... then we can put it in the dryer!!!
Also, prepare the world for Things Charlie Says (TCS!)
Right now, this is about it:
Dah! (for Dad)
Muh muh muh (for Mom)
Baghm. (We don't know, but he says this one all the time)
Nah nah. (Banana)
Oh I love Gracie and her wit:)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more from Charlie in the future! Wish we all lived closer...