Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gracie Schedule Update (Thanks Other Mommies!)


So since I asked the mommies how to schedule a baby, Gracie and I have devised somewhat of a schedule for ourselves. Meaning basically Gracie scheduled herself. Woo hoo!!! She eats about every three hours, which totally beats the every two she was doing before, and actually can usually go by-the-clock eating at 7, 10, 1, 4, and 7!

BUT once I started spacing out her feedings she started waking up for an extra feeding at about 4:30 am. Blegh. So we've also introduced her to rice cereal, which is her favorite thing in the world. She has that at 5:30pm, right before her bath time. And now she's sleeping better again.

So thanks all you clever mommies!!! It's good to know you have my back. :)

3 comments:

  1. ok - her big eyes are the most spectacular thing I have ever seen! She is soooooo cute! And her tiny arm has a teensy little fat roll!!!!! Oh gracie, you couldnt get any cuter!!!!

    Isnt scheduling sooo fun? I think both she and Brigitte are on the exact same schedule - its workin for us great! And yes, we get the occasional random "im starving" cry at 4-5 am too. I dont usually mind it though :) Im always so excited to go pick her up! (I KNOW you are the same way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to go into making your own baby food to save a bit of money, check out Blender Baby Food by Nicole Young. You'll want a bit of freezer space though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin