Sunday, November 9, 2008

Three Years Ago...

...these two went on their first date. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo...I remember that!! Yay! Wonderful times. I remember beforehand when we were all on the other end of a phone call with you trying to convince you to call Steve. And I remember that whole fall taking Jane Austen lit with you and passing notes about Steve all through class. Oh, so fun. Ahhh...I almost wanna go back. Wait, but then only you'd have a Steve. I think I'll keep mine. But I wish I could still pass notes about any and all Steves in class with you! Happy anniversary-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Is that picture actually from your first date?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I think our early dating pics are on our other computer. We'd been dating for a couple of months here. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin