It seems like there are people everywhere asking for help, and I almost glossed over it thinking there is nothing I could do--but then I thought of our sweet little Gracie girl, and how it would feel to even contemplate losing her. I just couldn't bear it.
So I'm reaching out as much as I can to try to help this family, and I hope you'll look in to helping them too. Even just raising awareness by posting a blinkie on your site will help!!!
Friends of Mia's family have set up a blog here:
http://helpbabymia.blogspot.

And to post the above blinkie on your blog's sidebar, just follow these steps:
1. In your blog's Dashboard, go to Layout and click "Add a Gaget."
2. Click the blue + to select "HTML/Javascript."
3. Copy the following code and paste it into the larger box of your gaget:
4. Click the orange SAVE button and the gaget box will close. Then click the orange SAVE button on your Layout page as well.
YAY!!! THANK YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment