Monday, September 22, 2014
Things they say.
Birthday Perk
For Gracie's birthday in August, we let her choose whatever she wanted for every meal. At lunch I could tell she wasn't into what she had chosen the day before, and I told her that since it was her birthday she didn't have to eat anything she didn't want to.
Gracie: Really?! I am TOTALLY not eating taquitos!!!
Nevermore
Charlie, upon seeing a large black raven/crow: I see a bad owl!!!
Existentialism at breakfast time
Gracie was whining about something as we got into the car the other day.
Me (jokingly): "Oh, life!"
Charlie (cheerfully, from the back seat): "That's a cereal!"
Smells
During her dinner one night, Juliette blew a rather unsavory-smelling raspberry at Gracie from her high chair.
Gracie (seriously): Ewww! She just mouth-tooted at me and it smelled TERRIBLE!
Some buddy.
In the van the other day we heard the beginnings of Imagine Dragons' "On Top of the World," which begins, "If you love somebody..."
Charlie (who often gets called "Buddy"): It's the Buddy song!
Feelings.
Charlie: Your shirt looks pretty. And your feelings look pretty.
Me: My feelings?
Charlie: Yeah! Grown ups really have feelings... ...Except maybe Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yes....dads don't have feelings. Hahaha. Hilarious
ReplyDelete