Tuesday, September 30, 2014
TGS: Gracie at 6
1. What is your favorite color?
Blue because of Elsa. I love Elsa and she wears blue, so I like blue.
2. What is your favorite toy?
Ellie-brons, my elephant, because elephants are my favorite animal.
3. What is your favorite fruit?
Watermelon. It tastes really good and its realllly watery and I really like water.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Word World. It has these silly animals inside them that can talk and then there's always something silly that they're talking about.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Cheese.
6. What is your favorite outfit?
My dance class outfit, which is the outfit with the Singer's Company shirt and my own star pink skirt.
7. What is your favorite game?
Sorry, because in Sorry you have these things that when someone says "Sorry" that when you flip something so that you're winning, they say Sorry on you, then you can put NOT SORRY on them and you can still win.
8. What is your favorite snack?
Cheesy macaroni.
9. What is your favorite animal?
Elephants. Just because they're cute. I like them.
10. What is your favorite song?
Let It Go. Elsa swirls her magic and I really like how it looks 'cause it makes snowflakes in the air, and snow in the air, and even pretty swirls.
11. What is your favorite book?
That's really hard, I have a lot of books. I like my three Frozen books, Matilda, and I like much more.
12. Who is your best friend?
Sadie, Abby, Ireland, Riley, and Emma and Bella.
13. What is your favorite cereal?
Froot Loops.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play in our playhouse and run around and get all the noise out of me. And I like to make echoes in the air.
15. What is your favorite drink?
Apple juice.
16. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas and birthdays because you always get presents!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
My three elephants because I like cuddling with them and because they're soooo fluffy. And my pillow and my blanket.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Granola.
19. What do you like for a special dinner?
Cheesy macaroni!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Maybe a singer or a dancer, or a reader or a artist. Because I love singing, dancing and artist and I like reading.
21. What is your favorite thing to do?
Play!!! I like playing with my dolls, my art stuff, my stickers, I even like to sing. Aaaaand I even play with my own SPECIAL Legos that's really fun.
22. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
Cuddle!
23. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Play games with Dad. Like Sorry or Uno or someday we're going to do my new decoration matching game.
24. What is your favorite thing to do with Charlie?
I like playing Legos with him, and I like drawing with him.
25. What is your favorite thing to do with Juliette?
I like to play with her and read to her, by myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gracie's answer to #14 kind of melts my heart. Your girlie is just precious, Jamie. :-)
ReplyDeleteI love how she likes to get all of the noise out of her. :-) Can I do that too??
ReplyDelete