In Las Vegas...
We watched a cat drink out of the pool from our hotel window. Charlie looked for it the next day. "Kittyyy? Wew aw (where are) you, kitty?"
Sitting on the patio of our super fabulous hotel room:
Gracie: What is this?
Daddy: It's an ashtray. People put their old cigarettes in it.
Gracie: I know how to be one of those.
Mommy: What?
Gracie: I know how to be one of those. But I have to go inside.
Lays down on the carpet just inside the door and curls her body into a circle. Just like an ashtray. Ah, Vegas.
Mommy: Says something about things being "crazy."
Charlie: "Cah (call) me baby?"
Too much car-dancing with Mommy & Suzi...
And speaking of Suzi... Charlie went on one too many Old Navy shopping trips when we were visiting Suzi the week before. We went to a new Old Navy in Vegas and were searching for Steve...
Mommy: Where's Daddy?
Charlie: Where's Daddy? ...Where's Suzi?!
:)
Is he a man, or is he a muppet?
During the quietest parts of church today...
Charlie is very into the song, "Am I a Man, or Am I a Muppet?" from the latest muppet movie. So as someone began to speak to us in the chapel today, he sang out, at the top of his lungs:
Charlie: "I a MUPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Manly muppet."
I have video of him singing it in the car. :)
And, as a baby was being blessed today, he noticed Steve's iPad.
Charlie: I like it, coh-puter. (Computer)
Daddy (whispered): Shhh, okay.
Charlie: I like it, coh-puter! I liiiike coh-puter!!!
Daddy (whispered): Okay, you like the computer.
Charlie: I LIKE COMPUTER! I LIKE IT, DADDY!
Almost every day...
Steve and I laugh and say, "Classic Dad!" to the kids when Steve does something goofy.
So now they laugh and say, "Plastic Dad!"

No comments:
Post a Comment