Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gracie's Art.

Gracie loves to draw. When she was 18 months old we got her an easel at Ikea (of course) and put it in her room. What started as scribbles and swirls has turned into intricately detailed figures--mostly princesses and the people she loves. She loves to color, but when she finishes with a coloring sheet she always flips it over to draw something of her own on the back. Give this girl a blank book and a pack of crayons and she will be happy for hours. :)

She is very talented, too! She already is already starting to show a natural grasp of proportion (her drawing is all her own--Steve and I don't show her how to do anything) and she has great attention to detail. I'm pretty proud of this sweet girlie--who is only 4! She is incredible. :) Here are some of the drawings from her most recent sketchbook:

Rapunzel, with trees in the background.

Rapunzel with floating lights.

Mom, Dad, Gracie, and Charlie (with correct eye color!)

Gracie & Mommy.

Snow White.

Ariel.

Mom & Gracie. (I love when she draws us together!)

Strawberry Shortcake.

Rapunzel. (She's a fav around here.)

Gracie and her bestie, Abby.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little artist! I love kids' drawings too.
    I'm a TAD concerned though.........have you started wearing frumpy baggy clothes? Because the black outfit on you I don't see as the most flattering. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin