Monday, November 21, 2011
Re-learning to budget (and do lots of other things, too)
Okay I realize that I haven't mentioned that I've been blogging over here again. I kind of got sick of myself a couple months ago and decided to start making some big changes, like losing my baby weight (I started working on that last month), writing a novel (for REALS... are you worried about my book's quality now that I've written "reals"?), becoming a better mom, and my current topic, budgeting (yikes!).
I've been emailing people for their hot tips, and I just wrote up a bunch of the info people shared about how to save on grocery shopping without the couponing thing (I am going to look at that later, though). Anyway if you're interested in weight loss, money, motherhood, organization, or someone writing a book, you might want to pop by now and then and see what I'm up to.
Sorry for the egocentric post. Me me me me me me me. All done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment