Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Snapshot

Eating (Breakfast)

Gracie
Honey Nut Cheerios

Charlie
Carrots + green beans (it is his happiest time of day so we give him a double dose of veggies!)

Jamie + Steve
Lucky Charms
Trix
(I know, I know... Great examples.)

Eating (Dinner)

Enchiladas
Chipotle, too often (we're bad, huh?)
Costco ravioli + cesar salad/veggies

Music

Taylor Swift
One Republic

Watching (TV on TV/Hulu/Netflix)

Gracie
Sesame Street
Sid the Science Kid
Word World

Jamie & Steve
LOST! (Steve & I are rewatching the whole series on Netflix instant... It is pretty much all we are watching together right now)
HGTV Design Star (just me--did you know you can watch it for free online?! Yay!)

Watching (Movies)

The Help (just me, with my BH girls)

Bedtime


Kids
7:00

Jamie & Steve
We climb in bed around 10:30ish but usually watch one more episode of LOST on the laptop before sleep... I know we're addicted.


Reading


Jamie
The House at Riverton - Kate Morton (I have just one chapter left but I keep saving it for the perfect quiet moment :) It is so good!)
SuperFoods Rx - Steven Pratt, M.D.

Steve
just finished another Dean Koontz and Gideon's Sword - Preston & Child (underwhelmed by both)


Outside Our Window


Stormy weather: clouds, trees blowing, dark streets


Habits-in-Learning


Sweeping a lot. Hardwood floors are the worst for lazy sweepers.
Doing a load of laundry start to finish every day
Hitting the gym 3x/week
Writing every night (for me)


Pass Times


Charlie
Chewing on things
Sitting up on his own
Banging on things
Playing "So Big"

Gracie
Playing with her Ariel toys
Coloring & drawing pictures
Practicing writing her name
Putting her animals down for naps

Steve
Building things
xBox with his "Broos"
Reading

Jamie
Building things (with LOTS of help from Steve)
Writing
Blogging
Pinterest (oh no!)


Together
Partying with our friends (most recently, cards with the Pearsons & ice cream+Hot Rod with the Baileys)
Dance Central on the Kinect


Best Parts of the Day


Feeding Charlie in the morning
Cuddling up just the two of us to watch a show on the couch
Reading
Making things
When Steve gets to come home for lunch
When Gracie tells us she loves us :)
Charlie playing "So Big" or being cuddly
Watching the kids laugh and play together

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin