Thursday, August 4, 2011

photobooth

I know you loved seeing those photos of my freezer, so I'm sorry to remove that from the top of the page. I hope you can forgive me. Feel free to scroll down a bit if you still want to gaze lovingly at it.

Now. On to more important matters. Did you all know that I have a Mac? (If you read that as "Did you all know that I am a geek?" that is probably equally accurate.) Well Macs have this cute little program called photobooth, and when I remember about it I play with it with my kids. And then I forget about it. So today I found a bunch of pictures that I didn't know I had!















 (Charlie trying to eat the dust buster.)

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! I have a Mac, too...and do the exact same thing about forgetting about the pics! I love how little Gracie is in the first ones! So precious.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin