Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bumpy Dumpy


Gracie loves reading to Charlie. I often come across them "reading" together, usually after Charlie has rolled over on his belly. He loves her, and she loves him, and I've slowly learned that beyond a healthy amount of intervention (like when one of them is hugging the other one juuuust a little too tight--I won't name names) its usually better to just let them be. Anyway, they read together pretty much every day.

A couple weeks ago Gracie went on a "Bumpy Dumpy" kick. I'm not sure how this started, as we haven't spent more than one or two readings on "Humpty Dumpty" if even that (anyone else noticed how morbid nursery rhymes are by the way!?). But suddenly every book she opened was titled Bumpy Dumpy, including this one--Steve's ACS manual, which he was studying to learn how to work in the Emergency Department. Pretty good read, by the look of things.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin