I've always liked to draw. I'm pretty good at it, when I practice. And I need practice. So as part of my "year of make" I've been trying to draw my kiddos. From life. The problem being, of course, that kids are on the move. I'm not even going to show you the drawings I've done of Grace, because she keeps moving, so they don't really look like her. But here is a little picture of Charlie that I did while he was sleeping (of course he had to fall asleep facing the wall that day, so its a picture of the back of his head).
But actually, I am kind of glad. I love the back of his head. Look at his cute little neck folds. And the little bald stripe along the middle of his noggin where he has rubbed his hair clean off looking left and right while laying on his blanket. I love his cheeks. And I am constantly telling Steve how much I adore this sweet little boy's head. It is just the cutest little baby head! And it smells so very nice.
But I still think the original is cuter.

I am impressed! I had no idea you such amazing drawing skills. Keep it up I'd love to see more.
ReplyDeleteUmmmmmmmm, I am SOUP-ER impressed! That like a professional drawing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome Jamie!!
ReplyDelete