On our last day in California we got to meet up with my cute-as-a-button friend Michelle to do some family photos in the Olde Towne Orange (where That Thing You Do! was filmed). I can't think of anything clever to say about them. But here are some of my faves. :)
(Oh and p.s. I am offended that only Christie shared lifehacks. Get on that, peeps. Okay now pictures.)













SUPER cute pictures!! So bright and fun!
ReplyDeleteSO cute!!! Love all the pics.
ReplyDeleteI love these. You guys!
ReplyDeleteSUCH cute pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteThis are adorable pics! How fun, and they were done in your home town, love it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all of these. And I love the expression that Charlie is making when you're holding him up. And Gracie's pigtails. Actually one of the main reasons that I want at least one girl is so that I can put her hair into pigtails.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are AWESOME! I LOVE the one w/ you and Steve where it's Black and white. It's like watching a chick-flick movie and the guy is ABOUT to kiss the girl and you REEEEEEEEEALLY want them to end up together and so you yell, "JUST KISS HER ALREADY!"
ReplyDelete