Monday, March 7, 2011

made: Pom Pom Wreath

I have a nice (a.k.a. horribly annoying) cache of unfinished projects in my craft room (can you believe I have a craft room?!?! Dream come true!!!). Anyway I have a lot, and since this is the year of make, it is time to finish them. Here's one!

When Steve was at officer training camp, his beautiful sister Emily came to visit. We worked on these poms every evening while watching trashy TV like the Bachelorette. :) They have been sitting in a bag in one of our cabinets for months, so in February (when I still had my Christmas wreath up) I pulled them out and let them attack this wreath. :) It looks a little overgrown, but its also kind of spunky. Happy spring. :)


p.s. See how short I am? My reflection is WAY below the wreath-height! Steve hides things from me on top of tall furniture and the refrigerator. Also, I use a lot of smiley faces. Hmm. :)

4 comments:

  1. Jamie, I LOVE this wreath. It does not look overgrown and it is PERFECTLY spunky. I want one! When you start selling these let me know. I will be your first customer for the spunky pom pom wreath. Now, about your height and Steve hiding things. My mom, who of course you know is also pretty short, is CONVINCED that my dad has been "hiding" things on the top of the fridge for thirty something years. She thinks he does it at night when she's sleeping and has accused him of it every day for my whole life. She is certain that one day in heaven we (her horrible tall family) will all have to have a turn at being her height and she cannot wait for the revenge. And smiley faces are no problem. I use A LOT of caps! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute Jamie!! It fits you and Steve and the fam bam perfectly. I am a keeper of unfinished projects too--you are inspiring me to make as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Its looks cheerful, like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! And Jamie...I must comment on the fact that you watched The Bachelorette?? I'm so proud of you. Hahahaha! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin