Monday, December 6, 2010

It's a Marshmallow World in the Winter

Saturday morning Gracie and I went Christmas shopping at Target (one of our favorite places). We walked out the doors and into a wonderful surprise--snow! We spent the whole drive home singing each other songs that pretty much went, "I love snow!" "I love snow, tooooo!"

Our little house looked like a frosted gingerbread house. :)


Here's the Otto's house--if you look hard you can see all four of them in the window waving hi to Steve and Grace as they took snow pictures. How cute are they? There is also a teeny snowman--can you find it?


I think I smiled all day on Saturday--I kept looking out our windows to see our trees all covered with white.


More home.


I love snow!!! And now it really feels like winter. :)

3 comments:

  1. I never thought I would enjoy living where there is snow, but your post makes it seem so magical and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow is the best! Especially when it only comes a couple times a year. :) I bet Utah amounts of snow would wear out... But here it is just a few days a year so it is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin