"Gracie, where are we going?"
"Co-go?! House?!"
Like her mama, Gracie hearts Costco. Here is your photographic proof.
She loves the free samples.
She loves the vast selection of delicious foods (her favorites are the 13 lb case of oranges and the mega bag of Craisins).
And most of all, she loves playing in this awesome playhouse.
I have to admit, if I could fit in there, I would want to play in it, too.
I checked out that house when we were there the other day, I agree, I'd play in it too.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of this post is that you actually took your camera out and took pictures at Costco :).
ReplyDeleteWe bought a huge pork shoulder yesterday at Costco and had delicious pulled pork sandwiches tonight. It, was, awesome!!!!
Haha, good point K. I did take my camera to Coscto. I am doing something called Project Life this year, which is basically a version of Project 365, the goal of which is a photo per day. And since Costco is such an important part of our daily lives (hello, 6 pack of Ghiradelli brownie mix for $8?!?!) I had to document it. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Gracie, we love Co-go, too!! It was known as the Big Grocery Store for a long time in our family.
ReplyDelete