There they are:

Picture 1
This one is taken on the beach in Encinitas. Little did we know that we would live near here when Gracie was born. It is a beautiful beach, and we think this is a very fun pic.

Picture 2:
This one is also taken at a beach in Encinitas. I am giving Jamie a piggyback, which is uber cute, of course, except for the fact that I have a giant vein popping out on my forehead. (Jamie is very small, I am just very weak)

Picture 3:
This one is at the San Diego Temple where we were married. Freakin' adorable.
Please vote and help us decide which one to print! Thanks!!! (Also, if you have any reasons for your voting that we should consider, PLEASE comment!)
All are so cute:) I like number 2 the best though because you can see your happy newly wed faces! number 1 is a close second. But honestly you have a win win win situation on your hands.
ReplyDeleteoh, and I didn't even notice your vein... (I just went back and read the captions).
ReplyDeleteOkay I was thinking exactly what Em said (even about the vein)! Number 2 the best.. number 1 second. That is all! They are all very cute.
ReplyDeleteI like number 1 the best-it's fun and beautiful at the same time. Enjoy guys! <3
ReplyDeleteBrett and I analized these photos and he votes #3. I voted #1 because its playful and fun. But, Brett said he didn't notice the vein on #2 and that was his initally favorite....but I totally did notice the vein. So, there you go. No definitive answer. But, we think you guys are cute in any pose or location :)
ReplyDeleteHey I thought I wrote on here earlier, but I guess I didn't. I'd have to say #2 as well. And Steve, if you're worried about that vein, I'd be more than happy to work some Photoshop magic for you.
ReplyDeleteHow'd you guys get a free one?!