Wednesday, December 16, 2009

not whining (but it might sound like it)

Steve recently complained that I haven't written a post lately. That's true. The fact is, I'm ashamed to say, I am completely overwhelmed by the list I've prepared for myself to get done before the holidays. And I've even trimmed down the Christmas items to bare minimum (sorry if you all get Christmas cards late, I promise, I am working on them!) but there is just so much going on.

Weirdly, we have also all gotten sick, presumably with different things, all at once. Gracie has some sort of cold (which makes for a very cute/pathetic little cough), Steve has a viral throat infection that has him in bad pain, and I have some sort of crazy bad allergy to some mysterious something that makes the insides of my ears and back of my throat itch like a  5 year old with chickenpox and also makes my nose useless for things like smelling and breathing. And I can't figure out what it is! There's nothing blooming, and I've scoured the house to remove any missed mold. It's driving me nuts. If you have any thoughts, please share!!

So you can see why I haven't posted. We're boring. Actually, we have done a lot of fun stuff, too, but I don't have the pictures on my computer yet. I guess that's not too hard to do. Okay, I promise you pictures of some stuff later today (or tomorrow... or sometime this week). :) I've also been working on a lot of Christmas gifts, but those, obviously, are top secret. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin