I thought I'd share my favs with you, on the condition that you share your favs with me!
Home Design
I'm still a newbie at this, still searching for how to make our "style" come alive in furniture, fabric, etc. So I look at a lot of other people and think about how clever they are. My favs:
- Young House Love (every day) - Love their aesthetic--beachy without being kitschy--and their DIY attitude.
- Chez Larsson - Simple ideas to make your house prettier, homier, yours.
- Apartment Therapy - Making temporary space your own.
- Design Mom - Love how she interweaves family and design.
- The Nesting Place - Believes it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful (thank goodness).
- Making it Lovely - Cute, mod, a little quirky, with lots of mood boards to look at.
From organization (ha!) to living greener, and of course finding cool ways to make a nursery awesome, these are my go-to's.
- Simple Mom - Amazing resource of ways to stay organized, get on top of things, make life fun, and live more healthily & naturally.
- Ohdeedoh (every day) - Nursery eye-candy, toy and game ideas, all-out fun.
- Cooking Light - Pretty much everything we eat is from the magazine or one of their cookbooks: they make food Steve will eat and enjoy. Plus it's healthy, fresh, fast, and YUMMY.
- Ikat Bag - Oh how I want to make ALL this stuff for Gracie!
- Make It and Love It - Clever ways to reuse what you have or make fun, pretty stuff on the cheap
- One Pretty Thing - Oh my gosh. So many amazing things to make, all organized in one place. Updated daily. Heavenly!
- How About Orange - Can't say I'm a fan of orange, but I love peeking at the fun & pretty things that show up here.
Have you seen http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete