Saturday, October 3, 2009

Baby Mommies


One of the best things about living out here is the Better Halves--the group of wives/girlfriends of med students who get together to hang out. I love it--we have so much good girlie time. Bonus for Gracie--she has a girl club, too! There are a bunch of little girls all Gracie's age who get hang out together for playgroups, babysitting co-ops, and lots of other family party stuff.

Last night we babysat for Abby, who is a couple months older than Grace. (Gracie is currently crawling around the house saying "Abby! Abby! Abby!" because we told her she is coming over again tonight.) They had a blast playing Mommy to one of Gracie's baby dolls. Check it out. My favorite is their intense "conversation."

1 comment:

  1. I love that Grace can say "beebee" so cute!

    PS: I did some sketches and have ideas for your room, I just have to scan them to you. Hopefully I will do that soon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin