Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Home Soon :)

I am SO ecstatically excited to have our own place again! We had a blast living with the Carrs, but are so happy to be able to have a place where we can put up all our pictures and arrange the couch just so, and not worry if our late-night TV viewing is keeping anybody up (Gracie, luckily, sleeps like a rock--a blessing we attribute to her starting her life sleeping in a den with no semblance of a door!)

Steve stayed with some people from church at a very cute complex when he went back to interview, so when he got in to Wake Forest he already knew he wanted us to live there. So we called the day after he got in, and got a spot! Here it is:


We are SO excited. I honestly wake up feeling like I used to on Disneyland days as a kid. Our little place is on the third floor, which will be pretty fun. It has high ceilings, a fireplace, two bedrooms + two baths, and a sunroom that we're going to set up as an office! So fun!!! I can't even imagine having all that space to ourselves!

We're happy for Gracie to have her own room, too. Her den was pretty nice, but this room we can make into something of her very own, and I am excited to hang photos and artwork and make it cozy for her. Here's the floorplan--ours is almost 1100 square feet!!!


The rent is very cheap, too, at least compared to what we're used to here. I seriously can't express how excited I am... It's blowing my mind!

We feel very blessed, and very lucky, and we're so excited for Steve to start at a school he loved interviewing at! Woo hoo!

5 comments:

  1. How huge is this place!!! WOW!! I would feel like it was disneyland too if i were you. I just can't express how happy I am for you guys! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks so big and amazing. We are so excited for you! Congrats on everything! I cannot wait to see how you decorate your new place! We are going to miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call the sunroom! (I can share with the desk and paper.)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin