I know Gracie has grown quite a bit over the past five months, but I am still amazed that only a few inches and pounds ago she actually fit inside me!!! While pondering this the other day I decided to fold Gracie in half (don't worry, she's quite flexible and didn't mind) for a comparison shot:

The pregnancy shot is from a day or two before she was born. :) Oh I love her.
I love this new blog...so cute!!! I am sorry i was not able to vote in the poll. But i think she looks like Jamie and has Jamie's nose. But, i think we need a more baby picture of steve to make it more accurate. Really the nose question was pretty hard, it looked like you guys have the same nose.
ReplyDeleteOn another note i can't believe i have known you guys through the biggest moments of your lives...so cool!
On another note...i can't believe i've been such a horrible friend and god-mother, please forgive me. I will try to be better once all this getting married maddness slows down.
On another note...you guys are the best and i'm so lucky to have friends like you!
On another note Gracie looks SO big and so cute and can't wait to see her soon!
K