Grace and I were ready, and then Chris decided that he wanted to go and take Mason. So, the babies were packed and geared up to go. This went from being an early morning stroll to what we now call a Mike (short for a Man-hike... Gracie is not a man, but it was 3 vs 1).
Friday, February 13, 2009
Mike In The Morning
This morning, Gracie woke up at 7:00. (Maybe at 6:30, actually. But now, when she wakes up, she just rolls around in bed, playing with her feet and talking to herself). After she was up and fed, I was playing with her and looked outside. For those who haven't visited our home, there's a beautiful view outside our living room window. There are some trails that one can visit and go on a little walk. I hadn't been out there with Gracie yet, so I decided I wanted to go before work.

Gracie was wearing an ambiguous bear outfit. This bothered me. Jamie fixed it by putting bows on the ears. Very cute I thought.
It was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love how you "fixed" the bear outfit!!!! SO CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat time to you go to work in the morning Steve?!! It's incredible what you can do before you go. I'm adding up all the time it must take to do all the things you mentioned and I'm thinking it's gotta be like 8:30 at best when you return from the mike. I just don't understand! Although I guess we don't all drive to work at 6:15am. Shed some light on this for me...
ReplyDelete