It seems like every time Gracie meets someone--friend, relative, or stranger--they have a decisive opinion about who she looks like. Usually she is "JUST like daddy" or "JUST like mommy" but usually not a mix, or like neither of us.
And so I present to you the evidence. You can vote in the corner. We also want to know whose nose she has. You can vote on that, too. In fact, it is your duty to do so.
Exhibit A: Baby Jamie

Exhibit B: Baby Steve

Exhibit C: Baby Gracie
I would definitely say I think she looks more like you in general, but I do think her ears look more like Steve's... either way she's going to be a hottie as she gets older... watch out!!!
ReplyDeleteI have ALWAYS thought this little girl looked so insanely like the exact mixing of the two of you. She has Jamie's eyes (duh, we all knew that) but she has Steve's mouth/chin area. She's cute.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like you, but with a little chub.
ReplyDeletei definitely see both of you in her but I would have to say that she looks more like you (Jamie).
ReplyDeletehmmm... tough one... maybe a stevmie or a jamve...
ReplyDeletejust like mommy! sorry steve....
ReplyDeleteJust like her Grandma Teri!
ReplyDelete