The weekend of Gracie's blessing Steve's entire family was all down--a rarity as we're becoming more spread out--so we all headed off to the Magic Kingdom. Gracie was a total doll. She slept through most of the day, always in someone's arms, and when she was awake she was completely fascinated by everything going on. She'd wake up for about a half an hour, stare at anything within her visual range (8-10 ft I understand) and then pass out from excitement and nap for a couple hours.
Okay on to the photos!
Steve bought me my first ever pair of Mickey ears!!!
Gracie, Grandpa Curt and Auntie Jess prepare to go into Honey I Shrunk the Audience in 3D.
Autopia!!!
We tried to turn it into bumper cars but everyone was just too slow.
Emily & Rick made us all lunch. Here Gracie almost enjoys a sandwich courtesy of Emily.
Sandwich makers extraordinaire.
Steve, me, Em, Mom Walton, and Eric on Space Mountainnnnnn! So fun we rode two... or three...? times.
Gracie being admired: Eric, Em, Rach, Jess, Grandpa Curt.
The only time Gracie cried all day was on the new Nemo submarine ride, during which Steve and I happened to be on Indiana Jones... with the diaper bag... Leaving the fam alone with a screaming Grace. Good thing she's cute.
Viva la familia Walton! Viva la Disneyland!
oh, I love disneyland! what fun pictures! xo kyla
ReplyDelete