Monday, November 17, 2008

Gracie ♥s Phantom

Gracie's not the biggest fan of me not holding her, so sometimes I have to get creative if I need to do something like make lunch or check my email. Usually I try to talk to her from across the room, but Friday she needed extra lovin' so I started singing Phantom of the Opera songs to her--and she started singing back! It was so super cute that I videoed it (the "hoo hoo hoo" sound is how she sings and talks to us right now).

So, embarrassing for me, cute for her. Please, I'm sorry about my singing. And if I flub the words. Just enjoy the cute babyness of love:

3 comments:

  1. Way cute and I love your singing! I still cannot get over how beautiful her eyes are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was WAY cute!!! When I started playing it Tyson came running over to watch too!!! You are so awesome... we totally need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a lovely voice! especially with Gracie's accompaniment.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin