Of course, Gracie had her own agenda as usual. She didn't really enjoy the car ride and insisted on being bottle fed in her car seat on the ride up. Then she surprised us with the biggest most unhappy poop explosion we've seen in a while. Steve being the brave man that he is tackled the change-and-cleanup in the backseat of our two-door Civic. Brave brave man. I stood by with wipe support. We must have used up like 10 wipes.
Good thing she's so darn cute. That makes up for a lot.
This is Steve's favorite photo of the day. We call Gracie "Pumpkin" a lot, so Steve was excited to check out his pumpkin at the designated area. She's checking him out, too.
Family photo on a ginormous pumpkin. (I notice that Firefox doesn't spell correct ginormous. I wonder if that's because its now included in the dictionary?)
I just love fall. And Christmas even more. But I'll try to hold off on the Christmas posts at least until Thanksgiving. Or next week. Whichever comes first. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment