Monday, October 26, 2015
Things They Say: Halloween Stuff Edition
The 411 on Vampire Bats
Gracie: Do jungles have vampire bats?
Me: I don't know.
Gracie: Do they have jaguars?
Me: Yes.
Gracie: Okay.
Gracie: Wait do they have vampire bats? I forgot.
Me: I don't know.
Gracie: Okay.
Charlie: Are vampire bats real?
Me: Yes. But they're just bats. They don't turn in to anything.
Gracie: I wish they would turn in to animals.
Me: Well, they are animals. They're bats.
Gracie: I mean I wish they would turn in to nice animals. Like a pretty horse or something.
Charlie: I wish we could have a pet.
Gracie: Well, you wouldn't want a vampire bat for a pet. Unless you could train it... to bite your enemies.
The Best Kind of Pumpkins
Charlie went to a pumpkin patch with his preschool class, and scored some swag:
Charlie: I got my own pumpkin and it's not even messy!
Me: Yeah?
Charlie: Yeah! It has NO dirt, and NO cigarettes, and NO stinky signs on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment