Thursday, July 31, 2014

We ♥ fruit (& moms)

The day before Mother's Day Steve and the kids mysteriously disappeared in the van for an hour or two. When they came home, they paraded upstairs with armloads of something (I wasn't allowed to look) and closeted themselves in Gracie's bedroom for another hour or so. I had no idea what they were up to, only that it was in some way related to my present.

Well. Check it out:




Yes! Steve enlisted the kids to make me a full-fledged fruit bouquet! Complete with star and flower shaped melons and pineapples, cantaloup beads, and strawberry rosettes! It was the cutest and most delicious bouquet I have ever received, and I got to work enjoying it immediately.

(And also, if you were wondering, melons taste EVEN better when they are cut into shapes.)

Happy Mother's Day to me. :)


1 comment:

  1. That really is impressive.......like impressive enough for him to quit medicine and pursuit fruit cutting.....and cake making......and......whatever cool things Steve does better then me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin