Mercy, am I behind.
(Did I pull that off? Can I start saying "Mercy" now? Maybe that should be my new thing. I have bravely started saying y'all on occasion. I've lived in the South for 17% of my life so I feel like I need to embrace "y'all" sometimes.)
Okay. Side tracked. What I mean to say is that in all the craziness of the last few weeks of school followed by our enjoyment of a nice slow summer, I have failed to do much documenting. So get ready for some blasts from our past as we catch up on all that.
In May, Gracie had Field Day!
(Charlie really wanted to go get on one of the school buses. :) )
I am new at this whole mom-of-an-elementary-schooler thing, AND we didn't do a field day at my elementary school. So I don't know if I really needed to show up (there were almost no other moms there). But my girlie was very happy to see us, so I'm glad I went.
There's not much to say about Field Day really, except that it happened and that Gracie actually seemed pretty blasé about the whole thing. :) But it was cute to see her play, and to see how excited she was to show off her baby sis and little brother.
I love that they love each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment