When Juliette was five or six days old we made our first outing as a family of five to the pumpkin patch on Clemmonsville. We've gone almost every year since we moved here (we only missed last year because we were out of town). One year Charlie was a pumpkin-in-my-stomach!
The kids had a great time exploring and pulling a Radio Flyer around as we all selected pumpkins.
The kids each picked out an apple to snack on. Charlie was particularly committed to his.
Juliette stayed snuggly and sleepy the whole time.
We have three kids now!!
I made Steve take a baby-selfie with me. :)
After school the next day Steve, Gracie and I had a pumpkin carving party. Charlie was first napping (and then uninterested) so Steve did his (and Juliette's) too.
Juliette helped.
Gracie did a lot of hers on her own--she even helped scoop out the innards, which she thought was pretty gross. (It is super gross isn't it?) She also poked out tiny holes and did some carving. She was pretty proud of herself and really enjoyed seeing them lit up together on top of our bookcase. :)









I'm impressed...........our family hasn't carved pumpkins for um....4 years? Yes, we've painted or something (this year we didn't even GET pumpkins....mommy-pooper, I know) but carving and the mess and time is just not on my list of things I like to do. Like I said, new baby and carving pumpkins. Gold star for you.
ReplyDeleteAnd is it called a selfie if there's more then one person in it?........shouldn't it be an "us-ie"
That is one cute baby. I can't believe how big Charlie and Gracie are now! Kevin and Elena both ran over and oohed and awed Juliette while I was looking at your recent posts. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of all three of the kids, wow time flies huh?! It doesn't seem that long ago that little Gracie was born and now look at her! Her hair is amazing and long by the way. I miss all of you and can't wait to meet Juliette!
ReplyDeleteLove the baby selfie.
ReplyDeleteAnd super impressed with the pumpkin patch outing, just in general!