Sassy pose before heading to her first day of school.
1. What is your favorite color?
Pink. And gold. Because they're shiny.
2. What is your favorite toy?
Ellie-Brons the elephant because she is cute.
3. What is your favorite fruit?
Grapes and watermelon because they're yummy in my tummy.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Word World because I like the animals and it's kind of funny.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Trail mix, bananas, and peanut butter sandwiches. (She actually kind of despises PB right now so...?)
6. What is your favorite outfit?
My Hello Kitty shirt (with the sparkle heart) with my Hello Kitty [hair] clips. I looooove um... That's my favorite one, I guess. Because I like the sparkles and the heart.
7. What is your favorite game?
Wearing dress-ups. Boggle. I like to play hide and seek.
8. What is your favorite snack?
Trail mix because it has nuts.
9. What is your favorite animal?
Elephants because their funny noises!
10. What is your favorite song?
When I am Baptized. I like to look for rainbows.
11. What is your favorite book?
Princess book. The biiiig red book with the castle on it. (A Disney collection from when mom was a kid.) Want to ask me what my favorite princess is? Ariel. And the princess I like the most is Rapunzel because she has a pretty dress with... with a little bow. And some... criss...es... on it. (Criss-crosses? For her ribbons, I think.) And that she has long hair. And I like her purple dress.
12. Who is your best friend?
Sadie and Abby. They're fun to play with.
13. What is your favorite cereal?
Fruit Loops. They have a lot of fruit and they are pretty and colorful.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play ball.
15. What is your favorite drink?
Lemonade.
16. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas because Santa comes when we're sleeping and gives us presents.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
Ellie-Brons. I like to bring Emma, Ellie, and Ellie-Brons. (Her huge, tiny, and regular-sized stuffed animal elephants.)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Oatmeal.
19. What do you like for a special dinner?
Uh.... Um.... Uh.... Um... Mac and cheese.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
That's a tricky one. Um... A mommy because... because then we can have babies.
21. What is your favorite thing to do?
Play house. Dress-up and play fish. We have to jump up, and try to wiggle our tail. And I can play snake if I want--its kind of fun. (She actually likes to play with her Barbie princesses or her mouse dollhouse, and looooves to draw.) I can sing songs, play radio.
22. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
Make pictures and play. With you, Mom. I like to go to the gymbo with Mommy and Daddy and Charlie. Even with Juliette! She'll come after Chaaaarlie's birthday. December. (She's actually due in October.)
23. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Like go to Lowes [to] build things. Like Monster's University things.
24. What is your favorite thing to do with Charlie?
Play with him. Like play hide and seek.
25. Anything else you want to say about yourself?
Oh yeah! Ask me some more questions, I'll give you some answers. Well like somethin', like I looooove you and I looove Dad and I loooove Charlie.

No comments:
Post a Comment