Saturday, April 13, 2013

TTS: Vintage Gracie Facebook Posts


I happened to be looking through Gracie's (now-unpublished) old facebook page, and I came across some little Gracie quotes & tidbits that I am pretty sure never made the blog. These are all "vintage," circa ages 18 mos to 2 years. :)

4/28/2010
Gracie usually says "I missed you, too!" when Daddy comes home. Except this week she saw his keychain and switched it up to, "I missed you, keys!"

4/29/2010
Gracie reading the "E" page in Dr. Suess's ABC: "Ear... Egg... Daboot." Elephant is a hard word.

5/6/2010
Gracie is awake in her crib and telling herself, "Psyyych! Psych! Psyyych!" loudly and frequently.

5/11/2010
Gracie dropped some cereal and said, "Uh oh, kitchen. Fall down."

5/13/2010
Gracie knowing she is not supposed to eat Mommy's croissant, gave it a kiss, then looked at Mommy and wanted to know if it needed a hug as well.

5/28/2010
Gracie just found a hair on her cup and said, "What is it? A SNAKE!"

6/1/2010
Gracie thinks her middle name is Banana.

7/5/2010
Gracie (stroking the MacBook's power cord) "Hi Cord. Are you boodiful? Yes, you are boodiful." *Pat pat pat*

7/7/2010
Gracie, when asked who she loves more, Mommy or Daddy, replied, "Eric!" (her uncle)

8/10/2010
Gracie, when told that Mommy, Daddy, Gracie, and her new baby brother would all be a family: "Awww. That's happy!"

8/20/2010
Gracie swimming in the Atlantic: "I'm swimming like a fish... I'm Fish Gracie!"

9/3/2010
Gracie was told that she had boogers, and now asks her mama to wipe the "sugars" from her runny nose.

9/6/2010
Lunch conversation...
Gracie: "What's on my shirt?"
Mommy: "Are they gumballs?"
Gracie: "Mommy has eyebrows."

9/9/2010
Gracie calls ketchup "hiccup."

9/30/2010
Gracie's favorite pastime? Closing herself in the pantry (in the dark!) and saying, "See ya yater."

10/14/2010
Gracie just put Elmo in time out for hitting.

10/19/2010
Gracie sat down at the table (totally away from the TV) and said, "Sid the Science Kid is coming up next!" ...

10/25/2010
Gracie looked sternly at her mother and exclaimed, "No pooping on the floor!" Good advice.

10/26/2010
Gracie calls m&ms "The candy has a number on it."

10/29/2010
Gracie looked in her cup, studied the backwash floaties, and said, "Oh, there's fishies in there."

11/2/2010
"Whats me doing? I'm just hanging out. Hanging out with my veggies."

11/13/2010
Gracie could spend all day dancing to "All My Sing-yoo-yets" (Beyonce's "Single Ladies")

11/18/2010
Gracie told her Mommy at breakfast, "You need to obey. Put the lid on the milk."

11/19/2010
Gracie calls the computer mouse a "mousie mousie."

12/3/2010
Gracie to her grandpa: "You can be a cow and I can laugh at you, okay?"

12/9/2010
"I'm a doggy. I'm have a tail. I'm like to have a tail on my bum."

12/11/2010
Gracie, when asked to wipe someone's tears to make them happy, obediently reached up to wipe both EARS. :)

12/28/2010
Gracie refers to candy canes as "candy kitchens." No one knows why.

1/3/2011
Gracie reading Aladdin: Once upon a time there's Daddy. There's a monkey named Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. * unintelligible words for two pages* And a flying carpet!

1/28/2011
Gracie to Daddy in the morning: "Get up! It's day! Time to get going--go Dad, go!"

5/16/2011
After being put in time out for lying (oh no!) Gracie promised not to lie or--BONUS--"plunder Charlie's toys."

7/25/2011
Gracie gets bossed around by her mom a lot, so when mama laid down on her bed this afternoon she set the record straight: "You can lay on my bed for five more... years, and then you need to get off."

8/2/2011
Gracie heard a strange sound and after discovering it was a "toot" said, "That was magical!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin