Saturday, March 23, 2013

Goofy photos of me and Steve.

I remember a while back seeing a little post on someone's blog about how this couple took the same picture in a bunch of different places. I think it was a picture of their feet or something. (Ew?) And I was kind of sad, because it had never occurred to me to do something cute like that with Steve.

Then I scrolled through our almost-eight-years-worth of pictures, and realized we DO have a thing. We have a couple, actually. And since I promised you some goofy photos if you participated in that poll, and since you did, I'm going to show you.

Be warned--some are more attractive than others.

(Most of them... are not attractive at all.)

(...but those are the best kind.)

So without further monologuing, here are our standard photos:

The Kiss on the Cheek

In my old civic, 2006. (Dating for about 5 months.)


La Jolla Cove, 2007. (Married 1 year + 3 months.)

Kiss waiting for the elevator at our Costa Verde apartment, January 1, 2008. (The day we found out we were pregnant with Gracie!) (Sorry this one isn't on the cheek.)

At home on Kildeer Court, December 2008.

Disneyland, April 2011. (Charlie's Baby Blessing weekend.)

Braves Game, Atlanta, August 2012. (With a Charlie photobomb.)


Ghetto with an emphasis on PEACE.

The Spot--also where we had our first date--April 2006. (Dating.)

Our wedding, September 2006.

Halloween 2008. (With baby Gracie.)

Dance Central Party/Competition, August 2011.

Being Weird

Imitating an awkward engagement photo, 2007. (Married 1 year.)

Emily & Rick's wedding, Arizona, 2008.

Point Loma, CA. March, 2009.

Christmas Gingerbread Party, Winston-Salem, 2009.

One of my first successfully cooked dinners (Steve cooked everything before med school), 2010.

October 2010 (pregnant with Charlie), taken by Gracie.

August, 2012 @ FlipBurger Boutique in Atlanta.

Being weird in a mirror, Dana Point, CA, March, 2008. (Babymoon--preggo w/ Grace)

Being weird in a mirror, Kev & Rach's house, Christmas, 2012.

3 comments:

  1. love. That's all, I just love. (THEM ALL!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm..... #1. This made me SOOOOOOO nostalgic for the Waltons. Come visit.... or maybe I will have to come visit you! and

    #2. I so need to do this with any future man I rope into marrying me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I secretly want to be you. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin