Friday, January 25, 2013

Just curious.

So I don't often break the 4th wall of cinema (you will get this if you took LTWR film classes at UCSD. Oh. No one else? Hmm.) and talk right to you, dear reader, but I was looking at our blog stats like a nerd and noticed that we're starting to consistently get a lot of pageviews whenever I put up a new post. Like... 80. I'm not sure I know 80 people?! Haha. Anyway we're flattered obvs, but I'm curious who you are. Someone apparently reads from Russia?! So if you would humor me and add yourself to the poll in the sidebar, I'm just curious who finds us entertaining enough to keep tuning in. And if you care to reveal yourself in the comments, dear readers, I would love to know your (secret?) identities.

If you do I will later do a post of photos of me and Steve doing weird faces throughout our relationship. Pretty sure you want to see that. Maybe not? Let me know.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, someone from Poland reads my blog... more than people I know according to my stats. Not sure how I feel about that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Scotland show up in your pageviews? If so, that is probably me- your friendly TreeGroup transplant to Scotland. ;-)
    -Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not in Russia, but I do follow the wonderful world of the Walton Family, if only for the wonderful advice from Charlie and Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a nerd too. I find it sometimes entertaining. But if you post on Facebook about a blogpost, I bet you'll have more that day too.........you know, because you're so popular on Facebook and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from Los Gatos and babysat Steve when he was a wee child...I think I babysat all of the kids except for Eric. Steve's cousin Becky is my age and we've been good friends since we were 11 or 12. His grandma Lois was my teacher at church when I was about that age. I could go on with the little connections but I won't... LOVE your blog - you seriously crack me up AND I wish I was as crafty as you.

    Suzie (Pulley) Driggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I came to the comments to see if anyone interesting had revealed themselves! Would be interesting to know who reads my blog, too! Old boyfriends??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin