Sunday, September 16, 2012

TGS: Gracie at 4

Gracie on her first day of preschool.

(During this interview, Gracie is sitting at the kitchen table after breakfast, wearing her nightgown and a pink cape, and insists on being called Super Why.)

1. What is your favorite color? 
Pink. Pink is mostly a pretty, prrrrretty color. I think YOU like the color pink.

2. What is your favorite toy? 
Elephant. Elephant is so cute and she's my favorite thing to cuddle.

3. What is your favorite fruit? 
Grapes. They're reallllly really yummy.

4. What is your favorite tv show? 
Olympics. They do a good job.

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? 
Pasta & apple (Mom doesn't think this is actually true.) They're so good for you.

6. What is your favorite outfit? 
You-ming-go shorts, you-ming-oh shirt. (What???) Pink clothes. (Which clothes?) The shorts with you-ming-oh's on it, and the pink shirt. (Ohhhh. Finally Mom figures out that "you-ming-oh" means flamingo.) Because they're PINK. I like PINK clothes, and that's my favorite color I think. I like your Kindle because it has pink on it.

7. What is your favorite game? 
Boggles. I like to put them on the square and sometimes they miss, sometimes I miss them. Then you put them in a little bowl. Remember a little Boggle bowl? And and you put them on a square, upside down? Covers it up and you can shake it?

8. What is your favorite snack?
Graham cracker because graham cracker is really good. I like it.

9. What is your favorite animal? 
Elephants because I LIKE elephants because I even HAVE an elephant on my BED! There's a cute elephant on my bed I bet. She is the one with a cute tail. On her bum there's a cute tail huh? Sometimes she has to go potty from her tail. She actually goes potty in the grass, like dogs. Because she's a cute pet animal. Not mostly zoo elephants. Not mostly those.

10. What is your favorite song? 
Mommy's songs. (The songs that Mommy sings at bedtime.) I like the sunshine song. (You are my Sunshine.)

11. What is your favorite book? 
That pink book. YOUR pink book. (The Random House Book of Fairy Tales, from when Mom was a kid.)

12. Who is your best friend? 
Abby and Addi. Remember Addi and Abby? She starts with an A. She goes A-B-B-Y.

13. What is your favorite cereal? 
Froot Loops, because Froot Loops look so delicious to me on Saturday. (We only get sugar cereals on Saturday.) And I like Cheerios on Monday and Frys-day. They're my faaavorite cereals!

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? 
Play with my motorcycle. (Tricycle)

15. What is your favorite drink? 
Milk. I like Strawberry Lemonade, too. At Firehouse Subs. Mostly I call it Firehouse DUBS. (giggles) Isn't that a silly way? It's just silly.

16. What is your favorite holiday? 
I like Christmas holiday, because Christmas looks so my favorite. Looks like it has presents. And smelling flowers. I like all kinds of flowers. I like sunflowers.

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? 
Blanket, bear, elephant, pillow, sheet. And a bed.

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? 
French toast. I like that for breakfast, sometimes Daddy makes that for breakfast.

19. What do you like for a special dinner? 
Pancakes!

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A cowgirl. A cowgirl catches something with her rope and all she has to do is put a hat on your head, you get on a horse. That's what you do, that's what you do when you're a cowboy. You need to buy a horse first. Unless I have money in my hand. Remember that money from Daddy's grandma and grandpa? It's kind of like a liiiiiitle paper. Cowgirls are kind of like, they're kind of nice. And Charlie can be a cowBOY when he's grown up.

3 comments:

  1. Come on, admit it: You bought Gracie a motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutu just loooooves pink too! That's why she married Grandpa Kris. He is kind of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie reminds me so much of you, Jamie. So many words!!! Happy birthday Gracie!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin