Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things Gracie Says


I love, love, love the things that come out of Gracie's mouth. A lot of these have been posted on her fan page on facebook, so if you are already her fan, some of them will be repeats to you. If you are not her fan... Why are you not her fan? She is hilarity incarnate.

On Love

Mommy (with a teasing look to Daddy): Who do you love more, Mommy or Daddy?
Gracie (pauses thoughtfully): Eric!

(Eric is her 13 yr old uncle, and is basically the-all time ultimate superhero of her life.)

Picking up a pink sock monkey...
Gracie: Is it a monkey? Grandpa ("Bah-pah") a give it to you. He's love you!


Mealtime Conversations

Over lunch...
Gracie: What's on my shirt?
Mommy: Are they gumballs?
Gracie: Mommy has eyebrows.

Over breakfast...


Gracie: I'm two years old.
Mommy: Yes, you are.
Gracie: Yes. I think me am.


Gracie (thoughtfully): Daddy is a tender ("tennoo") man. He's has power. He's has power in his hand!




On Whiskers and iPods


Gracie loves all things pertaining to Daddy.


Gracie (putting a stretch necklace over her ears and down her chin): I have whiskers!
Gracie (moving it to her ears): I have headphones.

(Upon seeing anyone with headphones of any kind): Is he has a iPod?!




On Dishes


Peering into the sink as Mommy scrubs a bowl...
Gracie: Are you playing in it?
Mommy: No, I'm washing it. It's a dirty bowl.
Gracie (waving): Hi, dirty bowl! Hi!!!




On Medicine

While perusing one of Daddy's med school books, Gracie came across a picture of miliary tuberculosis (featuring "large caseuous lesions"... ick). She smiled, pointed to it, and said, "Chicken!"


Confusing Words


Ketchup = hiccup
Boogers = sugars
Cashier = Brother Schaffer (not sure how this one happened)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man those are hilarious! By the way I am totally in love with her dress in that picture!! ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love all of the things that she says. She's always learning lots of new words.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin