Okay dear readers, I need your opinion again. I'm thinking of making some small curtains for Gracie's windows, but when I did my Photoshop mockup it gave me pause--I love how huge these windows are, and I'm not sure if curtains will add to the room or detract from the windows. So I present for your judgement, the current state of the windows (top) and my Photoshop pre-visualization. Please tell me what you think!
Right now I'm leaning more toward curtains...

I think the curtains would be cute.
ReplyDeleteI vote no on the curtains. Rounded windows are difficult to work with.
ReplyDeleteI scrolled up and down like a million times... but in the end I think my vote goes for no curtains. I'm sure whatever you do will be darling though. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI vote no curtains. I love your windows and am jealous of them!
ReplyDeleteI vote no curtains. I thought the way you worked with the round windows was great but it made it appear shorter and darker in the room. Maybe sheer curtains?
ReplyDeleteAlthough the curtain pattern is super cute, curtains depress me, and those windows are too beautiful to cover up! So my vote is for unblocked natural light!
ReplyDeleteI like the curtains. They are very cute. What style is that?? Is it just a panel or a roman shade? They give your room a nice pop and are not too large or overpowering. It's also nice to have a panel like that to block some afternoon sun without having to shut your blinds. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI personally like the curtains but you can take my comment or leave it. You've seen how much I know about decorating.
ReplyDelete