Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Short.

(like me)

No pictures, just a short catch up post to let you know what's going on over here.

I'm working from home, busy busy, and loving it, but tired and without much time to blog. I've been stocking up our freezer with freezer food--ready to go pizza dough, hamburgers, etc.--because I love cooking during the day but not at night. I've also stockpiled Gracie food because she is eating like a horse. A cute one.

Gracie has learned to stay sitting up on her own, and doesn't fold in half anymore.

Steve is flying off for another med school interview this week.

We had lots of bad or scary news last week, but I just kept reminding myself that it's always darkest before the dawn. It's true. Slowly the darkness has begun to lift, and I know that soon we'll be able to see our way.

For now, Gracie is awake and needs feeding--sweet potatoes, I think--and this evening Steve will sit by me while I work and then we'll snuggle up and watch something or read together. Even with the bad and scary things, it is such a good life, and we are thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin