Thursday, March 5, 2009

Question: Best Way to Spend Naptime?


I love this cute little face. I also love the recharge time we both get when naptime comes--she dozes off in her crib sucking her thumb, and when she wakes up we are both happy and ready for more playtime.

She takes two to three naps a day, and I am thinking I should reserve one of those naps for me, a sort of "lunch break" if you will. Usually I am folding, tidying, cleaning, or (more often than not) working during naps. Occasionally I watch Ellen or Gilmore Girls on DVR and have a toes-up and a snack.

But sometimes I want to do something different, so I was wondering what all of your dream moment-to-yourself naptimes would be.

...besides taking a nap yourself, I mean. :)

2 comments:

  1. I often use naptime as a clean-up time around the house... but on a rare occasion I am able to work on a little project, like scrapbooking, photography stuff, or making gifts for people (for birthday's and holidays). But, no matter what it never seems like the nap is long enough for me to really do all that I want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nap time equalls me time! Don't forget to do the things that make you happy, reading, exercising, working in the garden....whatever makes you happy DO IT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin