Tuesday, November 18, 2008

7 Random Facts...

Tiffany tagged me to share 7 random facts about myself, so hold on to your tails as I will be publicly embarrassing myself for your benefit.

1. When it comes to computers, I am a secret semi-geek. I spent a lot of time in high school and college building websites and learning about graphic design. I use the real Photoshop (not Elements) and can make animations. Now that I don't have the time and free webspace to build my own websites, I mess around with the encoding of my blogs.

2. Foods I don't like that most people do: mayo, mustard, pickles, ham, soda, bubble gum, cherries, cherry-flavored anything, granola bars

3. I absolutely hate regular pencils. I only use mechanical ones unless I am drawing. Also, yes, I draw. Example (looks best at full size):



4. I hate having dirty feet. Passionately hate it. I do not go outside barefoot, and if I do for any reason, I tiptoe and then wash my feet immediately afterward. I especially must have clean feet before I get in bed--no dirty feet on the sheets. Unfortunately for Steve, I need him to have clean feet too. He is a very, very good sport about this.

5. I have three ear piercings (one is closed over per the Prophet's request). I have several scars, including a bullet wound, the spot where the bullet was removed, two dents in my forehead from chicken pox when I was 5, and a spot in my mouth where my gums were grafted before I could get braces (gross, right?). I have only broken my tail bone (no other bones).

6. My secret ambition is to write and publish a book. At least I think it is secret. Or was. Anyway, watch for that book in bookstores. Though I'll probably use a pen name... So you may NEVER know!!!

7. I was in a "garage band" called PBAMT in high school. We refer to it as "an inside joke that got out of hand." I started out playing keyboard, but as it turns out, I can't, so I moved on to lead vocals. We played two "concerts," released two albums complete with cover art and about 10 songs + special "guest artists" (my dad once, my friend Meg's mom once). We made a VH1 bedhind the music which unfortunately I can't find. You can hear the most recent songs (from like 5 years ago) here. We also did two music videos, the first of which you can see right here...




Thank you, google video. Now I can never run for president.

And now I tag:

Jenna Hull
Krystle Jackman
Allana Darter
Christy Beal

3 comments:

  1. You are going to have to elaborate on the bullet scar! Where did that come from? I think you and your band should reunite- Comeback tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you're such a talented author!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *artist!
    I already knew you're a great writer. But I didn't know you draw so well too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin